- 1 October 2013: DNAlytics moves from UCL facilities to its new location in CEI2, still in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- 30 May 2013: GSK Vaccines announces the approval by the FDA of two melanoma therapeutic vaccines. Those vaccinces incorporate at population stratification into responders and non-responders. This really innovative predictive strategy has been co-developed by DNAlytics founders Pierre Dupont and Thibault Helleputte: Method for classifying a cancer patient as responder or non-responder to immunotherapy.
- 18 April 2013: DNAlytics is the winner of the startup pitch session at Mind&Market 2013. Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- March 2013: DNAlytics is selected as finalist for the eHealth Solution EU SME Competition 2013, organized during the eHealth week by the European Commission in Dublin, Ireland, on 13 May 2013.
- March 2013: A scientific abstract describing Rheumakit, an early diagnostic solution for patients with arthritis has been selected as winner of the "Inspiring young scientist" competition at Knowledge for Growth, organized by FlandersBio and taking place in Ghent on 30 May 2013.
- January 2013: DNAlytics releases BLISS (Biomarker List Interpretation Simple Software). BLISS is available in a Software as a Service (SaaS) mode.
- October 2012: DNAlytics receives the support of the Caring Entrepreneurship Fund, managed by King Baudouin Foundation and at the initiative of M Roch Doliveux, UCB's CEO.
- 26 September 2012: DNAlytics announces the release of RheumaKit, a diagnostic solution for patients with arthritis.
- 10 September 2012 - DNAlytics defends its project before the UCL Technology Transfer Council and officially gets the "UCL Spin Off Status".
- 10 April 2012 - DNAlytics becomes a registered trademark.
- 14 December 2011 - DNAlytics received the Innovation Prize from the Microsoft Innovation Center Belgium. Read more here.
- 13 December 2011 - Thibault Helleputte received the IBM Belgium / FRS-FNRS Award for its PhDThesis, which contributes to DNAlytics technology. Read more here.
- 4 December 2013 - Pharma Cafe: La Therapie Biotechnologique est-elle facilitee ou freinee par les procedures d'enregistrement et de remboursement? Brussels, Belgium.
Past Events This Year
- 2 October 2013 - Pharma Cafe: Les criteres et procedures pour le remboursement des medicaments innovateurs doivent-ils etre revus? Brussels, Belgium.
- 25-26 September 2013 - Euromediag International Convention 2013. Montpellier, France.
- 24 September 2013 - Arlenda's 10 year celebration conference, Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium.
- 30 May 2013 - Flander's Bio Knowledge for growth, Ghent, Belgium. DNAlytics has been awarded best abstract in the inspiring young scientist competition and thus performs an oral presentation.
- 22 May 2013 - Pharma Cafe: La (l'in) disponibilite des medicaments. Brussels, Belgium.
- 13 May 2013 - eHealth Solution EU SME Competition 2013, Dublin, Ireland.
- 18 April 2013 - Mind&Market 2013. Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- 10-11 April 2013 - B4B Connection Biomarqueurs. Paris, France.
- 27 March 2013 - Pharma Cafe: Medicaments personnalises - Medicaments Stratifies. Brussels, Belgium.
- 9 March 2013: Fondation Fournier-Majoie Friends' day in Brussels, Belgium.
- 28 February 2013 - Personalized Medicine - Regulatory Issues and Solutions, Flanders Bio. Ghent, Belgium.
- 13 December 2012, Thousand PhD Theses in the field of Engineering Sciences at the Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain, UCL, Belgium.
- 28 November 2012, Biowin Day, Aula Magna, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- 7-9 October 2012, Biopartnering Future Europe, Square Brussels Meeting Centre, Brussels, Belgium.
- 26-28 September 2012, DNAlytics made an important announcement at the Belgian Congress Of Rheumatology organized by the Belgian Royal Society for Rheumatology: the release of RheumaKit.
- 11-17 September, Economic Mission and Workshop on Technology Transfer, Santiago de Chile, Chile.
- 19 April, Mind&Market forum at Centre Monnet, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- 15-16 April, EORTC 50th Anniversary in Brussels, Belgium.
- 22-23 March, DNAlytics talk at the 3rd Wallonia Health Biotech Discovery Tour organized by Biowin in Liege and Gosselies on the 22 March.
- DNAlytics attended the conference La creation d'entreprise dans le secteur de la sante : opportunite ou necessite ?, organized by the Caring Entrepreneurship Fund, with Roch Doliveux (CEO UCB Pharma) and Bernard Rentier (President of the University of Liege).
- DNAlytics attended the Microsoft Innovation Center Boostcamp #4 Award Session on 14 December 2011.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica, Flanders Bio and Biowin together organized a seminar on Expanding the open innovation landscape in Belgium on 14 December (11:30 - 16:30). DNAlytics made a talk on computational intelligence in clinical research. Where: Living Tomorrow, Indringingsweg 1, 1800 Vilvoorde.
- Thibault Helleputte from DNAlytics received the IBM Belgium / FRS-FNRS Computer Science Award 2011 on 13 December 2011 for his PhD Thesis.
- DNAlytics attended Medica 2011 on 16-19 November 2011, Dusseldrof, Germany, on the Awex community space.
- DNAlytics made a company presentation at Wal-Dx General Assembly on 29 September 2011 at the Vincotte Congress Center, Crealys Business Parc, Gembloux, Belgium.
- DNAlytics attended Euromediag International Convention (EIC2011) on 5-7 July 2011 in Montpelier, France.
- DNAlytics attended Lab'Insight on 30 May 2011 at ULB in Brussels, Belgium.
- DNAlytics attended the Medecine Predictive et Personnalisee B4B-Connection, 11 and 12 May 2011 in Paris, France. See pictures here.
- DNAlytics attended the Mind&Market forum on 28 April 2011, Centre Monnet, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- DNAlytics attended the First Belgian Pharmaceutical Conference, by pharma.be & BeAPP: "The e-Healthcare Age: Communication and Transparency?" on 17 March 2011, Diamant Centre, Brussels, Belgium.
- DNAlytics attended the 11th Annual Meeting of the Belgian Society of Human Genetics (BeSHG) on 4 March 2011 in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.