Skip to content
- 30 January 2015: A new version of the LiblineaR R package is available (1.94-1). It now supports regression, on top of classification!
- 14 November 2014: The full RheumaKit solution has been CE marked. RheumaKit is thus commercially available in Europe.
- 1 October 2014: DNAlytics welcomes Carole Bodart as Product Director.
- September 2014: CEO of DNAlytics becomes laureate of the Reseau Entreprendre Belgique (REB).
- 27 May 2014: The sample collection and transportation kit of RheumaKit has been CE marked.
- 1 October 2013: DNAlytics moves from UCL facilities to its new location in CEI2, still in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- 30 May 2013: GSK Vaccines announces the approval by the FDA of two melanoma therapeutic vaccines validation strategy. These vaccinces incorporate at population stratification into responders and non-responders. This highly innovative predictive strategy has been co-developed by DNAlytics founders Pierre Dupont and Thibault Helleputte: Method for classifying a cancer patient as responder or non-responder to immunotherapy.
- 18 April 2013: DNAlytics is the winner of the startup pitch session at Mind&Market 2013. Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- March 2013: DNAlytics is selected as finalist for the eHealth Solution EU SME Competition 2013, organized during the eHealth week by the European Commission in Dublin, Ireland, on 13 May 2013.
- March 2013: A scientific abstract describing Rheumakit, an early diagnostic solution for patients with arthritis has been selected as winner of the “Inspiring young scientist” competition at Knowledge for Growth, organized by FlandersBio in Ghent on 30 May 2013.
- January 2013: DNAlytics releases BLISS (Biomarker List Interpretation Simple Software). BLISS is available in a Software as a Service (SaaS) mode.
- October 2012: DNAlytics receives the support of the Caring Entrepreneurship Fund, managed by King Baudouin Foundation and at the initiative of M Roch Doliveux, UCB’s CEO.
- 26 September 2012: DNAlytics announces the release of RheumaKit, a diagnostic solution for patients with arthritis.
- 10 September 2012 – DNAlytics defends its project before the UCL Technology Transfer Council and officially gets the “UCL Spin Off Status”.
- 10 April 2012 – DNAlytics becomes a registered trademark.
- 14 December 2011 – DNAlytics receives the Innovation Prize from the Microsoft Innovation Center Belgium.
- 13 December 2011 – Thibault Helleputte receives the IBM Belgium / FRS-FNRS Award for its PhDThesis, which contributes to DNAlytics technology.